Thursday 16 May 2013

Life's Musings

Life is a triumph, if  you have friends, good friends and best friends as they understand and support you in every endeavour of life…

With friends and companions you enjoy and rejoice day to day but when it’s dark you say a prayer; a prayer no one else knows except God, Your Inner Soul and your Inner Voice…

Together we share clothes our pride possessions, cigarettes but hardly anyone of us discloses the thoughts and emotions which are running inside our cerebrum( our Inner Voice is not Audible to others)…

At times it happen “Our friends move on leaving us with a slanderous comment:- Rehne De Yaar Attitude Hai Bande Mei…:P”

But the actual thing is “There’s Always Something Which Stops A Man; It’s The Inner Soul, Desire and the Inner Voice That Makes You Different And Unique…And No One Knows About It…”

I remember the moment my best friend (Akshay Trivedi) turning emotional while confessing:-

I HAVE LIVED TWO LIVES; ONE OF MY OWN AND THE 2nd OF YOURS…I HAVE ENJOYED AND EMBRACED EVERY SMALL INCIDENT OF YOUR LIFE AS OF MINE…

Hmmm, If asked to jot down the names and about the girls I dream and have been with then he may write  a SAGA ( hahaha…That’s my ability, “falling in love with every other Girl I come across…”) but ask him the name of the girl I truly love and inspire for …?? and it’s a guarantee he will FUMBLE…

The thing is:-  He is been with me since very long but not within me…

Life goes on less because of others but more because of you and because of the Inner Voice that guides you at every crossroad of our life…


An incident from my +2 days ( VIKAS VIDYANIKETAN,VIZAG) I was thrashed by a guy from Assam(the reason was very incompetent along with the reaction…) but the very next moment the fight settled down, we were friends again, and till today we talk and share discussions over random things going around(Because Our Inner voices knew, ‘what the truth is’)…

Even he is one of the biggest follower of my blog( because he finds himself related to me and my blog…College Diary Relate Urself…)



Source: Google
But the World and the People around me then still remember the fight only…but no one knows “What Happened Afterwards”…  (Because:- They have been with me since very long but not within me…)

The truth is now I am more closer to the Assamese guy, than the people who stood by me in support on that very doomed day…
                                                                             
Life is this, people  will coax you for many things, it depends upon you what you want to do to you and to your life. At every crossroad, Stop, hold your Breath and Listen to your Inner Voice.

~Pranav Shree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your views.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...