Friday 19 September 2014

Man and Science

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep.
Let us celebrate today, the ingenuity of the biggest creator on Earth, a man.

I am a Man, the most intelligent creature created by God himself. Art is pleasure, invention is a treasure. Let me take you on a journey of exploration and art that traverses through the ages and celebrates how mankind  has changed our lives both creatively and practically.


Vaccination:

I wanted to travel the world, but Alas!, doing it all alone felt more like a curse. So, I wanted a family, to nurture and nourish the most beautiful creation of God, a child!
And to ensure that whose cradle I rock lives long and fuels my world when I turn into an old man, I took every possible step to give him the gift of health. Vaccinations, yes! So that he is immune to all the dieases, metamphorically and literally.


And then when someone asked, at what age are you retiring? And zap… I replied for a hundred years, coz I want to see my son flourish and conquer the world.And then, when I calculated how long it will take for “me against time” phase, I discovered zero has no value all by itself, but on an age proof and a  paycheque, that was all that brough sheer torture/pleasantaries.

 Internet :

This world has become a global village, it turns out people are coming closer. Intercoastal families do exist, but children, you have your trusted ones just a call away. And then, you can always video conference and google when your mind is doubtful.

Satellite:

 You conquered the world, and now you want to be the master of the universe! Then, how can the solar system be a far cry? Rockets and launchers, that explore if like we do have our alien counterparts.

Drishti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your views.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...